FSUM - Frostburg State University Masters
Cost per session: $50.00 entitles you to as many of the 3 workouts per week you are able to attend.
Session 1 – July 20 – August 28
It is Strongly Encouraged that all FSU Masters swimmers register as
members of United States Masters Swimming so that they will be eligible
to compete in masters competitions throughout the year. Frostburg will be hosting a masters meet at the conclusion of the summer session on August 29th which is free to all registered FSU Masters swimmers.
Tuesday – No Practice Offered
Wednesday – 6:00-7:30am
Thursday – No Practice Offered
Friday – 6:00-7:30am
Saturday – No Practice Offered
Sunday – No Practice Offered
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY OF THE SECOND WEEK OF EACH SESSION.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO TRY OUT THE PROGRAM FOR A WEEK TO DECIDE IF YOU WANT
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FULL SESSION.
Age 18 and up.
Please come in swimming attire and bring a swim cap and goggles. We can
provide most equipment you will need, but you are welcome to bring your
Justin Anderson - Frostburg State University Head Swim Coach
For more information and to register contact Justin Anderson @ 301-687-3135 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, July 13, 2015
2015 Maryland Summer Swim Series Meet #3
Saturday, August 29, 2015
USMS Sanction: 095-S004
Maryland LMSC Swim Meets
Swim Meet Registration
|Swimmer Registration||Fri, July 10, 2015 09:00 AM ET||Thu, August 27, 2015 09:00 PM ET|
Frostburg State University (FSU) Natatorium
101 Braddock Road
Frostburg, Md 21532
- Course: Short Course Meters (SCM)
- Registration will open July 10 at 9:00 AM and close Thursday, August 27 at 9:00 PM.
- Warm up at 12 PM - Meet begins 12:45 PM.
-The 400 Freestyle will be limited to 24 swimmers and there will be positive check-in closing at 12:15 PM.
-The 400 Individual Medley will be limited to 24 swimmers and there will be positive check-in closing at 12:45 PM.
- Relays: Each swimmer may swim in one freestyle relay and one medley relay, no more.
- Relay entries must be submitted before the start of the meet.
-Pool Meets are free to all USMS swimmers registered in the Maryland LMSC. Online meet entry is required to utilize this benefit. Deck entry is available for a fee of $20 and for Maryland LMSC members only. This fee is waived for any member age 60 or over.
- All Maryland swimmers who wish to deck enter must bring a copy of their USMS registration card. Swimmers may print a copy of their card free of charge by following the online instructions at http://mdusms.org.
-Deck Entry will close at the start of warm up.
-Swimmers from other LMSC’s are welcome for a fee of $20with online meet entry ONLY.
Online meet entry is paid by credit card to ClubAssistant.com Events.
- New Maryland USMS registrations will be permitted on pool deck, and will be exempt from the meet fee.
- USMS renewals will not be permitted on deck.
- The length of the competition course without a bulkhead is in compliance and on file with USMS in accordance with articles 105.1.7 and 107.2.1
-Timers: All clubs with are requested to provide timers for this meet.
Warm-ups start at 12:00 PM
Meet starts at 12:45 PM
Meet is estimated to end at 4:30 PM
|Please note: If paying by credit card, your credit card statement will reflect a charge from "ClubAssistant.com Events."|